Monday, March 22, 2010

I Love My Azumi

I'd like to mess with people and tell them I have a Japanese girlfriend, but too bad most of them already know I was going to get a flute. Well, here's the actual piece, played by the lady who sold it to me (she plays much better than me, of course). Susan took the time to record a flute test for me and answered a load of my questions, and it was great doing business with her! I wasn't planning to get a flute till the end of the year, but 2nd hand Azumis in good condition are rare (actually 2nd hand Azumis are rare to start with), so after some prayer and consideration, I decided to go for it. It's a lovely flute. You can visit Susan's website at http://flutastic.com/. She's got a bunch of other instruments for sale. No more Azumis at this point of writing though.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the video:

No comments: